The Bar - Chapter 1.5 The Bar - Chapter 1.5

I'm so pleased to see my music in a game. The game was a little unusual at first and a bit of an acquired taste, but I got the hang of it and actually enjoyed it. Nice work.

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

This is ridiculous! I bet 100 dollars and won 100 dollars back! This is the worst idea ever and doesn't contribute anything to society and...oh, wait... I GET IT! :D

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

I made an illuminati pumpkin. 10/7UP

Echo Bullet Echo Bullet

Two stars removed for having not only having arrow keys as the control for a bullet hell game, but also having the space ship move like it's on cocaine mixed with ice physics.

DN8:Pulse DN8:Pulse

This game is actually pretty freaking good. But I left after awhile to continue later on my high score run. And when I came back the game had sent me back to the part where it asks about upgrading the spread of my secondary weapon. And then when I select play the screen goes black and nothing else. A bit disappointing after playing it as long as I did and how high a score I got. Oh well. At least I'm 5th. :T

Brief History of Cambodia Brief History of Cambodia

A game where you drown some dots. Only on Newgrounds.

pong pong

Terrible physics. The square ball gets stuck in the paddle and bounces back when it shouldn't.

godzillamartin responds:

year this was just a tester for me to see how newgronds worked as i am new to the site this is not very well done and is nothing compered to the other stuff i am working on. ( =

RetroDom - A Female Wrestling Game RetroDom - A Female Wrestling Game

Yea. This is way too slow.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

The bread is bullshit! 10/10.

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Interesting game. Not really sold on the overall feel though. And the music is good but it feels a bit too rushed. I admire that you used your child to do the voice-acting for the game. But you should have had them put more emotion into it. The sounds the main-character makes just doesn't sound convincing enough.

The story/adventure seems to go way too damn fast. It's like one moment I'm waking up out of my bed a regular kid with an aspiration for adventure. The next I've killed a freaking sandworm and have gotten a kickass suit of armor. It didn't feel like I had to put too much effort into getting these things.

All that being said. It's not a bad game. Just needs some tweaking in my own personal opinion.