690bpm 690bpm

This is actually pretty good for such a high bpm.

aesthetic aesthetic

I legit thought this was just an upload of the song with some slight changes. Pretty convincing for a moment there.

Kazaki _Pen Pineapple Apple Pen_ -_C0rtax Remix-_ Kazaki _Pen Pineapple Apple Pen_ -_C0rtax Remix-_

Taking the cheap way to get popular, I see.

Loud music (Streichorchester) Loud music (Streichorchester)

Still better than the radio. Dead serious too.

UserSigon responds:

Yooooooooo what's up
Thanks :3

Undertale - Asgore, The Fallen King Undertale - Asgore, The Fallen King

One of my favorite video game tracks from one of my favorite artists. Really dig your usage of Fl Studio's native reverb. :)

NyxTheShield responds:

ALL of my tracks only use FL Studio stock reeverb LOL

bad bad

Reverb abuse was my biggest problem starting out. This track is sadly accurate.

-Field of memories- -Field of memories-

This music was one of the things that got me through my teenage years. I despise my teenage years in terms of myself, but the music I listened to will always stick with me.

I'd also like to tell you that 1:45 is one of the greatest riffs I've ever heard in techno music.

♒ Dark Water ♒ ♒ Dark Water ♒

You have no idea how much it warms my heart to have become an inspiration to someone. Especially somebody as cool as you. My biggest goal with my music more than anything was to inspire others to become better than they think themselves to be so they can truly be happy. I'm glad my music was incentive for you to not only create something, but have fun in the process.

I'm loving the vibe with this track. Very good for deep thought.

larrynachos responds:

You produce a lot of really interesting sounding music, so I wanted to try and make something less generic than my other stuff. I feel the same, as I love inspiring others as well. Thanks for the review!

-:: Life Goes On ::- -:: Life Goes On ::-

So glad to see you back on your feet, dude. This track shows it too. Never stop doing what you do.

Agitat0r responds: